Register PK Domain
Hosting Hive is one of the pioneers hosting companies in Pakistan, pleased to offer you to Register PK Domain. With many years of working experience in the IT industry, we have a specialized team that is 24 x 7 available to help you in resolving your queries. You can register your domain with just one click, so why are you wasting your time?
Probably interestingly, you can Register.PK Domain under our expert management. But in case if you want register domains by yourself, you can do it.
In actuality, a domain of a website is the name of the address that individual’s type in their web browser URL bar to visit your site. In basic terms, if your site was a house, at that point, your domain name will be its address.
Basically, the Internet is the network of networks associated with each other through a worldwide network of links. Every PC on this system can communicate with different PCs. That’s why to recognize every PC we have an IP address. It is a progression of numbers that distinguish a specific PC on the web. A commonplace IP address looks like this:
Presently an IP address like this is tough to recall. Suppose you needed to utilize such numbers to visit your preferred sites. To resolve this problem the Domains names introduced
Presently if you need to visit a site, at that point, you don’t have to enter a long series of numbers. Instead, you can visit the webpage by composing a memorable, straightforward domain name in your program’s address bar. For instance, hostinghive.com.
How does a domain name work?
Have you noticed when we enter a domain name in an internet browser, initially, the browser sends a request from our computer to a worldwide system of servers that structure the Domain Name System.
Further, these web servers find out the server linked to that domain. Once the server is identified, our servers sends a request to that name server.
For a complete understanding of this process, suppose your site is hosted by digital oceans. And the name server is like this hive.digitalocean.com
This PC, where all your data is stored, is known as a web server. Also, it has exceptional programming introduced (Apache, Node JS are two well-known web server programming). These web servers presently bring the page and snippets of data related to it.
Different types of domains
TLD is a conventional domain expansion that is recorded as the most elevated level in the DNS. There are several TLDs, yet the most mainstream ones are “.com,” “.org, “and “.net.” Different TLDs are lesser-known, and we don’t suggest utilizing them. For instance, “.biz, “club,” “.info”, and some more.
Country Code Top-Level Domain:
CCTLD are those domains in which the names end with nation country code like “.pk” for Pakistan, “.uk” for the United Kingdom, and “.us” for the United States.
Sponsored Top-level Domain:
STLD is a classification of TLD that has support speaking to a particular network served by the domain extension. For instance, “.edu” for training related associations, .gov for the Pakistan government, and the sky’s the limit from there.
Restrictions of .pk domain
- Maximum allowed 63 characters allowed in a domain name, and with the prefix, you can include a total of 67 characters, including.pk.
- For the 2nd Level: “.pk” domain, the base length for the domain name, restrictive of the .pk divide is four characters (for instance, abcd.pk).
- For the 3rd Level: Domain like “. com.pk,” the base domain name of one character is permitted, for example, “s.com.pk.” However, the word “.pk” and all the subsequent level postfix names save for these domain types.
- You can’t register domains like “enlist pk.com.pk, “net.com.pk,” “com.com.pk, “gov.com.pk,” and so on.
- A domain name never starts with a scramble “- “and cannot have two back to back runs “- – “in it as they are reserved for IDN encoding.
- To register “. edu.pk” domains, you must have a verified institution name.
- You can use conventional dictionary words until they violate the rules and regulations set by PKNIC authority.
- Another restriction is that you can’t use reserved words or blocked words. Like “info.pk”, “name.pk,” etc.